*Click the Post Title to view the whole Chapter*

*Take Out all stuffs here with PROPER CREDIT*

My Sassy Girl Chapter 27

>> Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Sassy Girl by Kim Ho-sik [English CH.27]

CHAPTER 27


(At the time was always so hot: ^ ^-us affectionately.)
=======================================================

"Di-di-ring ~"
Him: the Bunny years by ...-_-;

Her: where?
Him: home.

She: I come back later, driving school thing is Makin.

Go nuts::..-_-;

She writes: the two?
Him: you forgot me and two WINS, but at the top!! So Tom and I say better off!

She: have something to say?? Baba!
Him: where to go for help? -_-;;

Ms. Margaret Kane as usual and she is opposed to martial law and the driving thing is consumption. As usual. The difference is that Mr. scruff instructors uhm. affectionately s. As usual when the instructor Mr. EOM difference with Ah SUP helped you to externalize your. Reminds me of those distant to me whether an aesthetic to everything ...-_-;;

Instructor: friend of license this out there admonished?

Gyeon-woo: me? Of course the moth fattening ...^^;

Instructor: Yeah? ~ ^________^

I confirm that premium license picker is a growing her uncle's Crapper Mugwort mochi mochi's stickiness.
Mugwort mochi rice cake to come up to me she was smart to me.

"We endured. I gave you two go on ~ "for driving

Oh ~ yes Ephesians!! Driving instructor's uncle I very jjyeoseo squeeze butt teach Lou
Your clarity. -_-;; ( 헉...I'll leave the don't it ... by ARAㅠ. ㅠ;; )

If you learn to drive these days anyway Mani to butt out of money di TA on Rugal's Ho Ho hop ~ ~ gives!!!! Finally she proved to be a turn to ride. I enquire after her shots than from another angle
The rewrite. Surrey blankly By the way....The safety belts were she said call me.

"The dogs we go Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah ~ with ~ Earl Ling"

"-_-;;" Distant is everything .... by jumpy Jim jjom

"You what hits? Earl Ling Ta! "

Hot-Ananta comeback ~!! The station's ...You're not to go on that side is driving and she
Driving the car rear seat on the rue to rewrite everything when called. MOE Nya ...씨....파....

This is not going to act for him as u.s. blah? Instructor not two naive innocent civilians (-_-;;)
And you burn to manure ...However, the school did not do this la? t steamed for two -Fattening?

She walked outside, only to drive to get there to narrowly take the???
I would go crazy and write us!!!

I don't want a long hug for both my Active apricot Lou live: whatever you guys IM MI. -_-;;

Eyes of salvation to the instructor Mr drastic send affectionately.

Gyeon-woo: (' ^ ^) (hot ..A joke Caesar? )
강사 : (-_*;) (Earl Ling Ta!)
그녀 : (-_*;) (Get out!)

She helped me with the same side ... the instructor Mr. Farrell-_-;;

Dogs we could learn not just driving me. ..:도리도리~ (_-') (-_-) ('-_)

Instructor: do not get to have tea later. Earl Ling

Don't blame her: turn it on!!!

Dogs: the country Le ....ㅠ. ㅠ;;

Rear seat in a rewrite. Safety belt and left the army the uhm. Murray d. ..-_-;;
What are the safety belt rear seat time! ... EOMFrom the window above the handle, which is
Given the rewrite in Java. Given two hands just like everything Java affectionately. All hell…

Real tight Java affectionately. -_-;; Do not call the hand tremors. Straighten legs as much as possible
Fixed on the Chair front. affectionately

Instructor Department of her uncle wait ignition key and start up sword Dai Ming-.....Then
Murray, stepped up a gear and what else to just let me explain, written by Cain Cain doesnt in my ear
He attempted a rewrite of this Riga sound? Now take a stand while running go to .....

The car slowly moves us. Depending on the car's movement in dogs we face is slowly stiffened sweetness.
Pray to the sky and write the. Drastic ...-_-;;;

' I was wrong and write us! Unconditionally wrong affectionately us! Letting my pathetic here ...1st Baal ~ '

"This is being put into this profit ~ ~!"

Instructor: Ah Ah Ah bad ~

Gyeon-woo: Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah AAH ~ ~!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil evil evil!!!

Her: Holy cow ... ... ...-_-;;

She is good to squeeze speed out did the rewrite everything when the snub.

Her: in the Palace. Sorry about that.
Instructor: no Lady!! Juseyot pressure on doing now!!
Dogs: Hey!! Lady!! Mental or rises the!!!...-_-;;;

She: dogs we slide you:!
Gyeon-woo: Ung ...-_-;;

Yuan ren brake foot bars to hide evil ssel undertaking complex in the Hebron fucking good to squeeze even speed. A stampede on the proposed Lake to ... ...Choo Le Le ...

Though I survived the rewrite. What follows is very tight Fu says tighter when you ...HA HA HA-sum ...
But do the rear neck look nice but somehow. -_-;;; Yes two I'll finally proved to be of death
Thong or affectionately.

If you do not do so the instructor: Lady!! Prices assuming refunded

Her: I'm sorry. Uncle ~
Him: Mister please refund the price of the main three! -_-;;;;

So Cain day goes on, affectionately. To be home, presumably helped by being almost on par with kimchi.
So tired, so I just left the arsenal goal became affectionately. But then the next day ...Eye ...Some women ...

Mo. ..Sore throat ...Not aesthetically going back.

Heck I am driving!! How do you do so bad sore throat yesterday and this morning in the end ...Now she tellin
By the way, try and write the u.s.!
Him: the night you!!! When you ....Mo ...Sore throat ...

She: I get lost going to value today voiced?

Mr. Wu: in dogs ....잉.....-_-;;; Do you have any more so that: TA ...Choo Le Le ...ㅠ. ㅠ

On the way home from the pharmacy to buy some neck and she met PAS Butch. going concern She know me ... by military order near looking. By the way.....She has two ... Even her neck affectionately from white to everything ...

So affectionately us!! She is also on the neck, Butch and the giant: the PAS and write the u.s.!!!
Oh yes ~ ~!! Ho Ho hop!!! Mr. Sky Station!! Equitable aesthetically ...To hot to them!!!!
Him: you neck?

She tells me you?
Him: ask not knowing? -_-;;;

She: Pu HA HA HA HA HA ~ ~ ~

Then she drove me back in, and you're supposed to rewrite everything. Yesterday he instructor
Stranger still is the aesthetic arts.

We do not write because I was born & she: ~ ~!!

강사 : ......

그녀 : -_-;;;

Gyeon-woo: Mister! Neck's in the?? How much ....

Yea!! So a rewrite everything!!!!! Instructor Mister two. ..He used a neck and Butch's PAS aesthetically!!!

The day after school I'm with her uncles and the instructor by PAS.-_-the three Musketeers;;

PAS the three Musketeers ...-_-;;;;;;;

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP