*Click the Post Title to view the whole Chapter*

*Take Out all stuffs here with PROPER CREDIT*

My Sassy Girl Chapter 22

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Sassy Girl by Kim Ho-sik [English CH.22]

CHAPTER 22


Out of nowhere, she asked me...

Her: Hey. When do you think that a girl is at her prettiest?

Me: When she's naked. ... What?

Her: .....

Me: Why, are you going to take off your clothes?

Her: Stop kidding around! I'm serious!

Me: I'm not kidding! What's more beautiful on this Earth than a woman's body?!

Her: Hey!!! You're talking like you've seen a lot of those!

Me: -_-;;; Haha... ha... ha....

She must have something in mind to ask that kind of a question... but I can't really tell what she's thinking... Well, whenever I see a girl playing the piano, I feel dreamy. Haha... I go completely insane when I see a naked girl, of course.

So I told her like so...

Me: Well, for me... whenever I see a girl playing the piano, I get all weak-kneed.

Her: Really? Is that a good thing?

Me: Sure.. you know, like you're drunk... Hmm... you know... when you're being hypnotized by something...

Her: I see... what's your favorite music then?

Me: Ballade Pour Adeline... I think I started listening to it when I was still a fetus in my mom's belly... (T/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MicK4vwn_zE)

Her: Enough!!

Was it yesterday? She called me really early in the morning... I was sleeping so well... But when she said "Hello" on the phone, I was completely awake.... thinking "Oh dear God... what have she done this early in the morning already..."

Her: Hello?

Me: What the... why are you calling so early? What is it? What happened?

Her: Why are you getting all worked up for?

Me: Huh? Me? Oh... I guess you're right.. Haha...

Her: Hey, you know that our 100th day is in a couple of days, right?

Me: Wow! 100th day already?

Her: Yeah, heh heh ^^ *blushes*

Me: I see... 100th day of what, though?

Her: What the... it's the 100th day since we've met!

Me: Oh, really? Haha...

I'm pretty bad at remembering stuff like this... I can't even remember birthdays well... Anyway, she calls me out of nowhere in the dawn just to remind me that our 100th day is approaching... what a devious girl...

Hmm... Even I know that the 100th day for a couple is pretty important... but should we celebrate the 100th day as well?

But I decided to put some meaning into the 100th day. Few days ago, she met the guy she used to be in love with, and she was tempted a bit, but by her own will and choice she erased her wounds, and is now living life bravely ^^.

So, I thought it would be nice to celebrate the fact that she got over the pains of breaking up on our 100th day...

But there really isn't anything that I can do for her... My friends have been fired from that amusement park a long time ago after her birthday... and my other friends heard about that incident and haven't been returning my calls lately...

I decided to just hang out with her all day...

The day before our 100th day, she called me again...

Her: You know it's tomorrow, right?

Me: Yeah... so what should we do?

Her: Let's just hang out...

Hah.. she wants to just hang out too... I'll just get hit a couple of times...

It's today... 3 months and 10 days went by really fast... It feels like the time I carried her and wandered around the Bupyung station was just yesterday...

We decided to meet at that cafe... "that cafe?" You ask? You know, the one that we first went to.

She was waiting for me there. We sat down at the table that we used the first time we've met. Just like then, she ordered two coffees without asking me... and she said..

"I'll pay for it this time... ^^"

While drinking our coffees, we began to talk about the first time we've met. We naturally laughed at all of our old antics... I said

"Hey, let's go to that restaurant from our second day! You're paying again!"

So we went to that restaurant... and in case she takes my share again, I ate the whole thing really fast even though it was really hot, tears and snots flowing down...

We went around the shopping district in the Bupyung station, then we decided to go to the department store so that I can get her a gift.. I don't really remember the name... was it Hee-Mang (T/n:"Hope")?

In front of the department store, I pointed my finger at it and said

Me: Hey! I'll get you one thing you want in this department store, no matter what it is!

Her: Really? You're not kidding, right?!

Me: Of course!! ... As long as it's under 50,000 won (T/N: $50)

He: -_-;;

And we went into the department store.. ^^

Translated By: BumFromKorea

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP