*Click the Post Title to view the whole Chapter*

*Take Out all stuffs here with PROPER CREDIT*

My Sassy Girl Chapter 15

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sassy Girl by Kim Ho-sik [English CH.15]

CHAPTER 15


She was sleeping... well, not just sleeping, but unconscious after having too much to drink... I put her on the couch, but she wasn't moving an inch.

I thought to myself

'What the hell.. she doesn't think of me as a guy or something?'

Well, this wasn't the first time she went unconscious from drinking in front of me... and then there's the beatings...

It kinda hurt my pride... ha, what am I saying, pride? Objectively speaking, there was a very pretty girl, who seems to be dependent on you, and she was sleeping in front you while looking really cute.

... You can wipe off that drool now... ugh...

Any guys here who wouldn't think about kissing here? Anyone? Of course not... and I'm a guy too, after all. So, when I saw her sleeping, it kinda got to me as well.

But I can't just kiss her when she's drunk. I have my morals and pride... Even if it means getting slapped, you should kiss a girl when she's awake and normal.

But! That would be if I was with a normal girl. With her, if I try to kiss her while she was fully awake... I...

I won't put it in details.... (she censored this part out, see... and I almost got killed in the process too...)

In any case... I thought 'Fine. Even if it was stealing a kiss...' and sat down... well, laid, next to her on the couch... The video room was pretty good, the couch was almost a bed- oh...

I was facing her... my heart was beating very fast... I could feel my logical side going numb... but I kept looking at her. You know, even couples don't usually take time to look each other in the face for even 10 minutes...

And we weren't really going out in the first place, so I never had the chance to really take a look at her.. I thought, 'She's really pretty.'

If I kiss her now... I felt like I would be punished greatly for it.

But it was a little sad too.. . What kind of person would hurt someone so pretty and lovely and... slightly off like this? I got a bit angry.

Images of her suffering and her sadness... I haven't really written much about that side of her, but all those images began to flash before my eyes...

For no reason at all, my heart felt heavy... I wish I had been some sort of strength for her, but... I'm not so confident as to whether I have been at all.

In any case, we were predetermined to be separated in the near future...

When she is able to love someone again... and find someone to love again... I'll leave her side without saying anything... So I wish... I earnestly wish that I don't fall in love with her...

And I also pray... that I am not the person she'll fall in love with...

When I was thinking this, I felt like I wronged her, even though I haven't done anything.. Hehe...

I went closer to her.. there was only a small space between her lips and mine...

I could feel her breathe... it was very warm..

Then, she moved around a little and...

BURRRP!

... The smell of alcohol reeked from her breath...

I almost fainted from the smell...

I quickly took out a notebook from my bag and started fanning away the smell.

After I averted that crisis, I just sat down and watched the movie. I was being a jerk after all... the heavens must have punished me for it... or, it was her body's self-defense mechanism.

A monk was chanting in the movie... And I began to fall asleep... I turned towards her and saw her again, which chased away any drowsiness I felt before.

Her red face looked bright and pale from the lights of the screen... I was surprised... she was already pale to begin with, and with the lights...

I sat up and brushed her hair aside from her forehead. Her forehead was pretty too.

I got closer. Slowly, and a bit by bit...

My eyes and her closed eyes met... our noses were almost touching each other... and our lips were apart by...

And I stayed like that for about a minute... I closed my eyes as well...

Then, I raised my head... and kissed her forehead.

She moved around a bit, and I quickly went back and pretended to watch the movie. She nudged me and said,

Her: Hey... I'm really thirsty... and my head really hurts...

Me: Well, who told you to drink like that? ... Idiot... (-_-;;)

Her: Can I get some water, please?

So I went out to get some water... I didn't get caught! Yes!

I must be a prince in a fairy tale or something. My kiss on her forehead woke her up. Right?

Maybe I should kiss any sleeping girl... Wake up, women of Korea!!! Hahaha!!! .... -_-;;

After drinking some water, she began to talk...

She was waiting for me at Shinchon when she, by pure coincidence, ran into Him.

He wanted to talk a bit... she didn't want to, but I wasn't answering my phone (batteries...), and He was really desperate... so she agreed only if it was for a little bit.

I don't know what He and She talked about... She didn't tell me, and I didn't ask... But I could guess rather accurately.

He must have asked Her to start over with their relationship...

That's when she called me, and I was too concerned with that English speaking waitress... I should've just ignored everything and ran to her. I started to regret my choice...

I was just listening to her speak... It was her choice, after all... Not some cheesy choice like one between me and Him... but what to do about Him and Her... it was her decision and hers only.

I know... that He truly loved Her, and She really loved Him as well... and that She was hurt as much as She had loved Him.

And that my purpose in respect to Her was to help treat her wounds...

And I could tell... that she was wavering in her resolve... and that she was really confused as to what to do.

Even if she decided to renew her relationship with Him, I won't do anything to stop her....
If she is hurt by her chance encounter with Him, I'll be there to tend to her pain...

That's the extent of what I can do for her...

I thought being with her for the past two to three months had helped her a lot... I was a bit angry at Her for letting a single meeting with Him affect her so much, but...

I only wish that her choice is the right one... and that she won't have any regrets.

Translated By: BumFromKorea

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP