*Click the Post Title to view the whole Chapter*

*Take Out all stuffs here with PROPER CREDIT*

My Sassy Girl Chapter 2

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sassy Girl by Kim Ho-sik [English CH.2]

CHAPTER 2


If you think about it, she’s very brave. Completely wasted, and taken to a motel by a stranger (nothing happened... read below)... would you read the memo left by the stranger and call him the next day? If so, send me an email... I know a friend.

So yes... as soon as she woke up, she read my memo and called me. They say ignorance is strength... she probably don’t remember what happened last night.

Me: Hello?
“The Girl”: Who the hell is this? (Like I said... brave... -_-;;)
Me: What? Who is this?
“The Girl”: I called the number on the memo you left at the motel... Get over here. Get over here now!

So I went back to the motel... she was waiting outside. To be honest, I was a bit afraid to talk to her. She won’t remember anything from last night.... and then she would... ‘You son of a b!tch! @$$hole! What did you do to me? I’m calling the cops!’

Me: Excuse me...
“The Girl”: It’s you? (‘You’? Informal you. I can’t believe this girl! (Note: It’s considered VERY rude to use informal format to strangers))
Me: Yes, it’s me... b- but... why are you using informal-
“The Girl”: Hey, I’m hungry. Let’s go get something to eat.
Me: Yes ma’am...

I had to say ‘Yes ma’am’... You had to be there T.T

We went to the nearest restaurant. Apparently, all that drinking did nothing to her stomach... I couldn’t believe it... and when she was done, she looked at mine and said “Hey, are you eating that or not? If you’re not, give it here.” Then, she took it from me, and started munching on it. Damn it, I’m hungry too....

Then she told me to take care of the bill... $.$...

Then she took me to a coffee shop near the Bupyung station. She must live somewhere around here... she knows the area well. She ordered two coffees without asking me, then told me

“You’re buying.”

A thought crossed my mind. Is she? She’s really shameless. Maybe she’s one of those con artists who takes money from guys who help her when she throws up on some bald men....

Then she started telling me about yesterday... sounded like a movie with chunks missing. She didn’t remember my face, but she remembered me helping her and her calling me “sweetie.” What the hell... shouldn’t she be saying sorry to me then?

Then she asked me what happened. So I began to put the missing chunks in her movie one by one. Suddenly, her eyes were saddened, then told me that she was dumped yesterday... She said her goodbyes, drank until she were gone... then, she began to cry in front of me..

People in the coffee shops were looking at me... just like last night.

~.~ ~.~ (A couple next to us (get a room!))

@.@ (The waitress)

–.–? (Some guy next to us)

Whenever I’m with this girl, people start looking at me... But she was really attractive when she was in her right mind (kind of...). Plus, she was crying, and I started feeling sorry for her.

We went outside the shop... then she told me...

“Give me some money for taxi...”

... So I gave her 10,000 won ($10)... I’m a nice guy, right? Actually, I did it because I was really scared. She’s a lot more tougher than she looks. She said she would call me at night.

I lived in Seoul, so I came back. That evening... she was really calling me. And she told me to go back to the coffee shop in Bupyung. She wanted to buy me dinner to say thank you.

I met her at the coffee shop again. She changed what she was wearing and she put on some makeup... she was a whole new person. She was breathtaking.

Then we started to drink. I was a bit nervous... she might drink too much again... and just like last night-

She drank a half bottle of soju (roughly 4~5 shots) without stopping. Then, she was unconscious. Again.

Only half a bottle? Then yesterday, she drank half a bottle? It was unbelievable. I wasn’t going to pay this time, so I looked into her wallet and took out the money for the bill. On her ID, it said 760416-2****** (This means that her birth date is 04-16-1976). I’m 75 (meaning that he was born in 1975). My friend are all 74, but since my birthday is early, I’m treated like a 74. She’s younger than me, and she’s using informals? Maybe I look younger than I am.

Once again, she’s on my back. ‘Please don’t throw up...’. Then I went to the same motel last night. The owner welcomed us... recognizing us...

Owner: She’s wasted again?
Me: Yeah.... -_-;;
Owner: Go ahead, I’ll get you the wake-up pills

I guess loyal customers are indeed valuable, buying medicine and everything. I put her on the bed and looked at her carefully... also at the chest.. area... -_-;;. She really was pretty. I could hear my own heartbeats.

Something was wrong about her. She must have changed into... into this. I think the pain of breaking up had affected her greatly. She probably tried to deal with that pain with alcohol. She’s not acting like a drinker. In any case, I felt sorry for her.

Tomorrow was Monday, which meant I had to go to school. But I gave it up, and slept in the corner... and thought ‘I’ll try to treat her pain...’

You think we’re in a relationship now? I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend... “Like” is too casual, but “Love” is too heavy. But I don’t want to be in love with this girl.. I’m sure she feels the same way about me too...

But I have to help her deal with the pain she’s going through.

Right now, it’s been three months. And yes, there were plenty of... ‘dates’. It’s been pretty horrible three months.... and of course, there are lots of stories to be told...

Translated By: BumFromKorea

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP