*Click the Post Title to view the whole Chapter*

*Take Out all stuffs here with PROPER CREDIT*

My Sassy Girl Chapter 20

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sassy Girl by Kim Ho-sik [English CH.20]

CHAPTER 20


As we passed them by, I thought “Thank God”. But then...

“Hey, @$$hole!”
I thought that this was my chance and began to ran, but she stopped in her track. Man... All we have to do is just run... what is with her?
Having no other choice, I turned around.

One of the gangsters leaning on the telephone pole spat on the floor... and the other two approached us and said...

“Hey, looking good there.”

Gangsters, past or present, in movies or in reality, can be really simple. Whenever they're harassing a couple passing by, they always say “Hey, looking good there.” like a corny movie line. The two guys came closer.

'The one leaning on the telephone pole must be the leader...'

the two guys couldn't be helped, but in order for me to win, I thought, I had to fight the leader of the group... I stood face-to-face with the two gangsters. She was right behind me...

The gangsters were looking at her... @$$holes! Look at me! Me! What, I'm not sexy enough? ... -_-;

the leader of the group approached me... and said

“Hey, get lost while you can.”

I smirked... sexily... Heh...

Leader: I said, get lost!

Me: What's with you, harassing a passerby like this?

Leader: You got a death wish, you little...

Suddenly; he threw a punch at me!!

Me? My body has been thoroughly trained by her fists! So I thought 'This won't be too bad...'

... and bravely stopped the punch... with my eyes... o.O

I got punched once... You're DEAD!! I made a fist and threw a punch towards his face...

He stopped it... with his nose... must be an expert. -O-

So... With the leader of the group, I kept fighting back and forth; rolling on the ground still wet from the rain...

Only in movies would you see fights with double-step sidekicks and roundhouse kicks... in real fights, that don’t happen.

Falling forward, falling backward, hitting with elbows, biting, pinching... scratching... -_-;;

Even during all that, all I could think about was wishing that she would just run away. At this rate, if the fight drags on, the other two will...

After stopping the guy's punch with my valiant beer belly, I thought...

'I'll take him out in one hit'

After getting hit, I retreated a little... and... Raising my toes, I kicked him in the testicles... using my skills as a Taekwondo First Dan master (T/N: This is the lowest black belt level)

He started foaming in his mouth as he fell down...

It was dirty, but I had no choice! I had to finish this quickly and run away...
After confirming that he was curling in a fetal position, clutching onto his family jewels, I turned towards her.

The other two tries to grab her hands. I yelled,

“Hey! Get your hands off of her!”

And went towards the two remaining gangsters.

They were facing me, while she was behind me. My umbrella with a golf club-looking grip was on the ground next to her...

They hesitated, since their leader was on the ground, still foaming on the mouth...

Suddenly, I felt a gust of wind pass by me, and... One of the gangsters fell down, screaming “Ahhhhh!!!!”

Then, I heard a swish as the other one fell down.

You guessed correctly.

She grabbed my umbrella and hit the two gangsters on the head with that golf club-looking handle!

She... is really, really good at kendo. I was dragged to a kendo gym and sparred with her once... and even though I was wearing the protectors, I almost fainted.

But... It was an umbrella with a really hard handle, and they weren't wearing protectors, AND they got hit on the head... They probably got their skulls cracked...

Around us, about 3 meters away in front was the guy still clutching onto his balls while foaming... next to us was a guy who was clutching on his head... and another one doing the same...

My face was red, and I was panting... and She was holding onto the umbrella like a sword... she actually looked pretty cool... anyway, that was the scenery here.

A local security officer was passing by... and after seeing this picture, he used his walkie-talkie to call the police... security officers have walkie-talkie now?

A police officer with several other security officers appeared... Man... Where were you guys? Why come now, when the situation has been taken care of?
And now, we're at the local police station...

Her and I were sitting on a comfortable couch...

And next to us; the three idiots were sitting on a hard, wooden bench.
I was covered in mud and water, but she looks perfectly normal. And the idiots... I can't even describe them... I guess it still hurts...

They did a background check on us... We're absolutely clean, not even a misdemeanor. Well, I'm probably guilty for several public urination after drinking, but I've never been caught...

The idiots? They each had assault and battery charges on them, first time, second time, and fourth time offenders each.

They were screaming that they'll bring the doctor's diagnosis with them... @$$holes... They're claiming that they were just smoking cigarettes and that I started beating on them...

Does that even make sense? I'm with a girl, and I'm going to pick a fight with gangsters who supposedly were leaving us alone? Three of them, no less!

Of course, the police officers didn't believe them either... but... we didn't look hurt at all while they're still pale... the leader guy actually was turning yellow...

They're keeping complete silence on the fact that She beat the living crap out of them... They're saying I beat all three of them... At least they know that it's embarrassing...

I was about to call my parents, but because her parents were closer, they contacted them... Oh boy...

After 10 minutes, her parents came into the police station... and after 20 minutes, her uncle came in.

Remember her uncle, right? I mentioned him a few times before... the district attorney...

After her uncle talked with the police officers, we all came outside of the police station.

Then, with her parents, we went to her house... I'm really nervous now... Brrr.... I already left a very bad impression on her uncle...

I'm inside her house now...

Her and I are facing her parents and her uncle as we all sat on couches in the living room.

I was so nervous that I began to feel numb...

Translated By: BumFromKorea

1 comments:

Unknown September 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Hi, just telling you I really appreciate your work. If you're not too busy, please give us an ending! Thank you!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP