*Click the Post Title to view the whole Chapter*

*Take Out all stuffs here with PROPER CREDIT*

My Sassy Girl Chapter 6

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sassy Girl by Kim Ho-sik [English CH.6]

CHAPTER 6


NOTE: This chapter is not really part of the story. Remember that the author is, at the point of writing this, posting it on a website for people to read. So he took a chapter to clarify some things.

Hello, this is Gyunwoo 74.

Hahyung is suffering because of me... Everyone got a picture of Hahyung, right? She has nothing to do with her...

Also... a lot of emails and memos ask the same questions

Are you cheating on the girl with Hahyung?
What is the girl's cell number?
Is this a true story?

Everyone told me to answer on the next chapter, but if I wrote the answers before the story, it doesn't look good. (It's already too long.. -_-;;) I'll just leave the answers to everyone's imagination...

Oh, and she finally found out about this whole internet story deal. I really hate her friend...

If something happens to me, I'll reveal her friend's ID (Screenname. Also, he's not acting that pissed off either. There are nuances in the sentences that cannot be translated)

I'll probably going to be summoned by her again... What excuse would I use? No, how can I beg her not to kill me? I don't want to die...

And yes.. she calls me...

"Come to Bupyung ?? Cafe in one hour."

She's very pissed off. From Seoul Shindang district to Bupyung station... there's no way subway can get there in one hour... Taxi? Yeah, but only express taxis, and it's gonna cost about 50,000 won ($50). And I'm a really poor guy...

I got there in hour and half.

I thought all my fingers were going to break... I wanted to keep the middle ones.. \_/

From here, I'm going to write this the way she want me to... If the visited counter is lower than before, I'm going to be killed along with my fingers...

I apologize sincerely once again...

Now, chapter six... she's... very pretty?

=========================================================================

She's pretty... She looks very similar to Shim Eun Ha (Photo reference: http://www.jayang.hs.kr/upfiles/%EC%8B%AC%EC%9D%80%ED%95%98-good.jpg)

(Once again, I'm writing the way she wanted me to... I told her we should just post a picture of us... then she beat the crap out of me...)

Her life is very similar to the ones played by Kim Hyun Joo in a Drama

(Remember that cheesy soap opera playing on sunday mornings?... Is it still on?)

She's very smart too... She receives scholarship awards...

(I have nothing to say... no, I don't know what to say to this...)

She's a senior in college right now.. If there's a good position open, she wants you to know that she's very qualified.

(She thinks internet can do everything... wherever she gets a job at, male employees are gonna suffer...)

Remember how she told me that she was dumped and that's why she drank so much in the beginning? She wants me to edit it so that she dumped him...

(Too much TV, if you ask me.)

She's very busy because she's writing her graduation thesis, and she's a economic administration major. She wants to know if there's any thesis paper out there that she can copy...

(I have no idea what this girl is thinking)

Her friend who told her about this... you're gonna print this out and show it to her again, right? Please, please edit out the sentences in parentheses. Please? I'll buy dinner...

I apologize once again... I don't want to do this either, but ... I have to survive.

Translated By: BumFromKorea

0 comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP